Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Walking Hellos

Whenever I was running late my dad always used to say, "You better get to stepping".  I would kick it into high gear so I could get to where I needed to go on time.  I think the same holds true with hello.    In the last post we talked about being walking hellos.  One of the purposes of our blog is to insight thought toward action and change. Occasionally we'll introduce new products, etc.  The intention of our blog is to have a place to momentarily pause.  A selah if you will (that's hebrew for pause and consider).   We love to encourage others to be all they can be.  Visit this space often for stories on the hellos we've come across and their awesome experiences.  You never know what special story the person at the checkout has, or the person that accidently bumped into you in the hallway while you were BOTH on your way somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment