Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Possible


It was in the air.  A buzzing of sorts, the kind where you know great things are about to take place.  There were people everywhere.  Some were practicing their monologues, others their dance moves, still others were singing.  The movie Fame had nothing on this (whew, showing my age...uh-oh).  I remember standing in the registration line for my husband because he had to attend another function.  Two is better than one, right?  As I was standing there, three women were singing opera.  There voices were amazing.  A teenage girl in front of me was preparing a short video documentary.  Others were cracking jokes and still others seemed to be in quiet contemplation.  The air was one friendliness as passersby greeted each other with a smile or a cheery hello (no pun intended).  My dad always said people are people and I do agree, but, I think we are able to be more and expect more from each other.  Watching all of these folks made me think of this blog and how important it is for people to interact with one another.  You never know how the person standing next to you or passing you by got to where they are.  Things to ponder.  It is possible.  Have a wonderful rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment