Tuesday, May 5, 2015

busy, Busy, BUSY!

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO EVERYONE! The beautiful thing about blogging is that it is all about real life.   Last week was a whirl wind of wonderful activities.  We had a great week in sales and productively.  We helped the preschoolers at Monarch Montessori make foot scrub for a special mother's day event.  They were all so cute, with their big, curious eyes. I hope to have photos soon but I need to check on that.  I interviewed two awesome people for the blog.  Next, family life...We had three soccer games, a birthday party, and even a flat tire. Still to come more posts about the awesome Monarch Montessori and the wonderful women we will be celebrating ALL month!  Until then, I found an amazing video that is just propelling me forward even more. Whenever you think you can't THINK AGAIN!  Would love to interview this woman!  Until next time, have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment